Sunday 11th Chemo recovery ride!

Anyone participating in a club ride, whether a club member or not, must abide by the Highway Code, ride responsibility, sensibly and respect other road users at all times. Please remember your behaviour on the bike reflects on the club, even if other road users don't share the same courtesy to you.

Moderator: duncan

markQ

Sunday 11th Chemo recovery ride!

Post by markQ » Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:53 pm

Any one up for 3 hrs or so sunday, forecast fresh and sunny. Steady (slow for Greg, fast for me). Planning a route Knaresborough, Ripley, Beadlam, Brimham via Stripe Lane, descend to Ripon, back roads to Masham then back via Kirkby Malzeard, Ripon and the villages. Coffee at Masham? Meet 810am Mother Shipton's Knaresborough / 830am Ripley. Been out today up there, some roads are virtually unrideable with tyre deep mud- care needed coming down from Drover's junction to Markington and also worst of all Markington to Bishop Monkton stretch. Hope all went well today in the Chemo, cheers Mark

frosty

Re: Sunday 11th Chemo recovery ride!

Post by frosty » Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:59 pm

I'd be up for a ride, think it'll be cold tomorrow morning mind.

markQ

Post by markQ » Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:41 pm

Good stuff, soon warm up in the hills and a bit of sun!! Got to be early for me I'm afraid.......

markQ

Post by markQ » Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:58 pm

Awesome ride today guys. Great route Niall, stunning in the winter sun and some great climbing. Those final fews hills had me on the ropes. The falcon was flying and seemed to have plenty left in the tank. Thanks for dragging me round, Mark

frosty

Post by frosty » Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:27 pm

Yup, good ride. I feel like I'm starting to ride a bike again. Next weekend amongst the western dales for some practise on coal road, fleet moss, buttertubs et al!

P.s. who is up for fred whitton 4 seasons?