Sunday 4th

Anyone participating in a club ride, whether a club member or not, must abide by the Highway Code, ride responsibility, sensibly and respect other road users at all times. Please remember your behaviour on the bike reflects on the club, even if other road users don't share the same courtesy to you.

Moderator: duncan

gregkett

Sunday 4th

Post by gregkett » Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:07 pm

Anybody out tomorrow?? I'm going to turn up at Ripley for 9.15. Was thinking about heading out Wharfedale way

simonkett

Re: Sunday 4th

Post by simonkett » Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:35 pm

I understand that there were 4 tough nuts out on Sunday in the fog & frost including some new faces......
Where did you get to?

Simon

gregkett

Post by gregkett » Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:06 pm

Belated reply to Simon...! Note to self - must check the club forum more often!
Yes 4 of us did meet up at Ripley - Me, Glen T, and two new potential members, Chris (now known as The Falcon!) and Mark Thaxter who rides for Huddersfield Star Wheelers but comes to Harrogate regularly and may make us his 2nd claim club. Anyway we didn't hang around for long as it was chuffing freezing, headed out to Burnsall up Duck Street and emerged from the fog around Greenhow. Coffee stop at Burnsall (all very sociable) then back to Harrogate via Ilkley Askwith and Snowdon Moor. A good ride had by all.

Lattern_Rouge

Post by Lattern_Rouge » Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:04 pm

Greg, sounds brilliant, whetted my appetite for the Dales, which I miss dearly, The ride out to Burnsall was always a favourite, together with the ride up to Coverdale from Middleham. Jealous as anything, though I imagine that the legs were burning a bit in between the coffee stop.