Saturday 24th April - Medium pace

Anyone participating in a club ride, whether a club member or not, must abide by the Highway Code, ride responsibility, sensibly and respect other road users at all times. Please remember your behaviour on the bike reflects on the club, even if other road users don't share the same courtesy to you.

Moderator: duncan

MCullen

Saturday 24th April - Medium pace

Post by MCullen » Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:46 pm

https://www.strava.com/routes/25660398

Dear Members,

We are establishing a Medium Paced ride and over time It would be great to get a few different paces going as well as Ladies rides, recovery rides, cake stop rides etc. There could be something for everyone if we all support.

Meet bottom of Montpellier road 0900. (What3words - cheeks.tennis.rooms)
No Drop, no snot (go to back to snot)
Bit of banter and a decent pace (approx 3hr ride)
We need to be sensible about group sizes and can break up on the day as required.
Strong riders can do more turns on front.
Back to Prologue for cake.

This route is great on the way out, flat and fast with options to cut short if needed and lumpy towards end. We have a cheeky option of doing a bit of chain gang on approach to Boroughbridge too.

A very warm invite to our new members and those that haven’t ridden with the Nova group for a while.

Please post if interested.

Michael

geoffmorgan

Re: Saturday 24th April - Medium pace

Post by geoffmorgan » Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:46 pm

I'm interested Michael. My pace for a route like that sat in a group might be 15/16 mph so obviously a slower group.

Cheers, Geoff

mark.t

Re: Saturday 24th April - Medium pace

Post by mark.t » Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:42 pm

I'm keen to join this ride Michael