Saturday 28th - medium pace ride

Anyone participating in a club ride, whether a club member or not, must abide by the Highway Code, ride responsibility, sensibly and respect other road users at all times. Please remember your behaviour on the bike reflects on the club, even if other road users don't share the same courtesy to you.

Moderator: duncan

m.morris

Saturday 28th - medium pace ride

Post by m.morris » Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:15 pm

A good run out last week so more of the same proposed for Saturday. Usual start in Knaresborough at 0915 and a circa 3hr ride with break.

Ride options include a route up to Pateley and back or head East towards Ampleforth.

If there’s appetite for a slightly longer hilly effort I was thinking a Masham-Lofthouse loop. Hilly but a great route.

Mark

AlisonSarmiento

Re: Saturday 28th - medium pace ride

Post by AlisonSarmiento » Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:52 pm

Sorry we can't make it tomorrow Mark we're in Northumberland for a wedding.

Have a good ride.
Alison

RichSalden

Post by RichSalden » Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:57 pm

Mark, I'll be there, happy to head east or to the hills.

terribletim

Post by terribletim » Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:32 pm

Might be out, don't wait, have to be back by 1 so would be happy with either short route

s.coiley

Post by s.coiley » Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:50 pm

Hi Mark, sorry only just seen this but hoping to make it along with Dave Collins.
Depends on whether my better half is park running or not?! (cannot remember and she is out tonight, I do try to listen!? :D )
I will try confirm or make sure there early.
Cheers
Simon

m.morris

Post by m.morris » Tue May 01, 2018 4:30 pm

Great to see everyone out for the ride on Saturday. I think we stretched the elastic on the way back with a few people on time constraints but we all finished together and got to stretch our legs (and aerobic capacity) - result.

I'm going to post some routes up shortly that go into the Dales of varying distances. With the same group I think these are all achievable and are medium paced. If of interest, load them up and they can be an option for future rides depending on the make up of the group.

Cheers
Mark