Sunday 23rd October

Anyone participating in a club ride, whether a club member or not, must abide by the Highway Code, ride responsibility, sensibly and respect other road users at all times. Please remember your behaviour on the bike reflects on the club, even if other road users don't share the same courtesy to you.

Moderator: duncan

simonkett

Sunday 23rd October

Post by simonkett » Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:32 pm

Not really a club ride, but I thought I'd post here as a reminder to anyone who might have forgotten that it's the Almscliffe challenge tomorrow.

Details -

REMINDER - It is the runners v riders event this Sunday (23rd October). Signing on will be at the start on Winney Lane from about 10.15am. I will be at the Squash Club on Plantation Road from approx 9.30 (there is plenty of car parking space there and then ride up to start). You can leave any clothing in the back of my car which will be parked on Winny Lane during the event (I am timing the riders). There are refreshments available at the Sqush Club after the event (free of charge). PLEASE TRY TO ATTEND - We need to put on a good show against the runners and get the trophy back from them this year.
Margaret
=================================================================================================================================

I'll be there!

Simon