Structured Saturday Group rides

Anyone participating in a club ride, whether a club member or not, must abide by the Highway Code, ride responsibility, sensibly and respect other road users at all times. Please remember your behaviour on the bike reflects on the club, even if other road users don't share the same courtesy to you.

Moderator: duncan

AlisonSarmiento

Structured Saturday Group rides

Post by AlisonSarmiento » Fri May 20, 2016 10:30 am

Hello

Following my request for more ride leaders for the structured Saturday group rides Fran, Dave Morris, Tim Evans, Ted and Mike Wilberforce have very kindly volunteered as ride leaders. I am in the process of putting together a runs list with allocated ride leader and route up to the end of July but in the mean time Dave Morris has volunteered to lead the next Structured Saturday Group Ride this Saturday (21st May). You can find the discussion thread about this ride here:

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2263

The format of these rides will be the same as they have been to date i.e. riding as a structured group (slow chain rotating on the whistle / shout from the ride leader) at approx 24-26kph usually 2-3 hours long with a cafe stop.

The meeting point is opposite the Knaresborough Texaco garage (corner of Tentergate Lane and Boroughbridge Road) at 9.15 am and we have added in a 9am meet at the Empress roundabout for anyone coming from Harrogate.

Hope to see you out on a ride some time.
Alison