NOVA Reliability Ride - 22nd Jan (Volunteers)

Anyone participating in a club ride, whether a club member or not, must abide by the Highway Code, ride responsibility, sensibly and respect other road users at all times. Please remember your behaviour on the bike reflects on the club, even if other road users don't share the same courtesy to you.

Moderator: duncan

m.morris

NOVA Reliability Ride - 22nd Jan (Volunteers)

Post by m.morris » Sun Jan 15, 2023 10:55 am

Following up on my earlier message, it would be very helpful if a couple of people can offer their time for an hour on the morning of the 22nd January. Typically from 0845 to 0945.

This really helps keep the event safe and controlled at the start and minimises the disruption to motorists and residents. Very simple stuff really - drink coffee with me, tell riders to keep off the road and take their sign on fees. Simples.

Prologue offer the use of their new showroom for sign on, meaning we get to stay warm and paw the high end bikes :shock: .

PM me at markmorris100@googlemail.com or drop me a message on 07545 741491.

Many thanks

Mark

Mantis

Re: NOVA Reliability Ride - 22nd Jan (Volunteers)

Post by Mantis » Wed Jan 18, 2023 8:00 am

Hi Mark; there are a couple of nova related whatsapp groups, do you want adding so you can share the reli info and request volunteers if still needed?
Cheers, Paul

m.morris

Re: NOVA Reliability Ride - 22nd Jan (Volunteers)

Post by m.morris » Fri Jan 20, 2023 4:05 pm

Hi Paul. That will be really helpful, can you send the details?

I've just updated the ride due to the cold weather the event is still on but the medium route has been cancelled. A revised longer route is now in place. Lots of comms to get out there.

Cheers
Mark