Nova Nidderdale Classic Spring RR - Help Needed Please

Moderator: duncan

Mantis

Re: Nova Nidderdale Classic Spring RR - Help Needed Please

Post by Mantis » Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:40 am

Great photos Matt, thanks.
Paul & Dave, well done on a great event. I think maybe you two need to enter it and see if we get some Nova riders contesting it next year!! - way out of my league, it was intense, barely lasted a lap!!
Thanks to all the Nova helpers, another great display of club support.
Cheers, Paul.

lambert83

Post by lambert83 » Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:09 pm

A selection of the photos I took at Stone House cross road now available via the 'photos' tab (thanks Duncan) - blame Paul/Dave if you don't like the image I captured - t'was their decision to make me marshall on a hill!!

Really enjoyable event ;)
Carolyn

Margaret

Post by Margaret » Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:02 am

On behalf of the Club - thankyou to Dave and Paul for putting on such a well organised Road Race last Sunday (a lot of hard work). Thanks also to Sally & Heather and the other members of the 'Catering Team' for putting on such a feast after the event, also to everyone who donated cakes. Thanks also must go to the car drivers for the event and lastly, but not least, also to all the members and friends of the Nova who marshalled the event and helped in other ways. - I hope I havn't forgotten anyone.
The Club has now staged 4 Open events this year - The Ripley Cyclo Cross. the Reliability Trial, the 0pen 26m TT and the Nidderdale Classic Road Race - as a substantial club we have to put these 'Open' events on to keep the Racing Scene alive, also to enable our riders to be considered for entry in other Clubs promotions. Well done
Margaret