Ride on 13th/14th aug?

Anyone participating in a club ride, whether a club member or not, must abide by the Highway Code, ride responsibility, sensibly and respect other road users at all times. Please remember your behaviour on the bike reflects on the club, even if other road users don't share the same courtesy to you.

Moderator: duncan

frosty

Ride on 13th/14th aug?

Post by frosty » Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:57 pm

Either morning, if anyone is around. Would like to go reasonably fast without getting dropped up the climbs!

Niall

frosty

Re: Ride on 13th/14th aug?

Post by frosty » Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:46 pm

Paul,

Got your message but I can't PM (think because not enough posts in the forum). YOu can email me on "my name" at gmail dot com.

niallfrost

duncan
Site Admin

Post by duncan » Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:10 pm

Not sure why you can't PM, what's it saying? I've checked and I don't think there is a limit. I'll PM you, see if you can reply to it.

If a ride is stated as fast then I don't see a problem with dropping someone if they can't keep up.

This is my 100th post, shall we have a party?

frosty

Post by frosty » Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:46 pm

I said, "reasonably fast", giving myself a bit of leeway against all you guys with your TT form ;-) Having said that, I expect to get dropped if I ride like a blouse or if on my fixed!

There is no option to reply to a PM, but when I compose a message it says, "We are sorry, but you are not authorised to use this feature. You may have just registered here and may need to participate more to be able to use this feature. "

Niall