Zwift ride Tuesday 19th 7pm

Anyone participating in a club ride, whether a club member or not, must abide by the Highway Code, ride responsibility, sensibly and respect other road users at all times. Please remember your behaviour on the bike reflects on the club, even if other road users don't share the same courtesy to you.

Moderator: duncan

frosty

Zwift ride Tuesday 19th 7pm

Post by frosty » Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:02 pm

New venue for next week. Two laps of "London loop" which is largely flat 16km with the exception of box hill 4% for 4km.

We will ride as a group for the first lap which is generally 2.5wpk but tends to rise a bit on the hills which is fine as we regroup. The 2nd lap is a bit more fruity however. Note the "finish" might not be at the end of the lap, not much I can do on this I'm afraid. It's a big blue banner across the road!

Andy Hunt has set up a discord group to add yourself please see https://discord.gg/v9gn8jvZ

The first ride was well received but would appreciate any requests for format/changes.

To be invited, post here and follow me on zwift and I will add you.

frosty

Re: Zwift ride Tuesday 19th 7pm

Post by frosty » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:55 pm

Great Tuesday club ride once again. Several new members out, regular zwifter Craig "i beat sam watts" Stephenson took the spoils ahead of Jurgen Klopp who was moonlighting.
The discord channel worked really well, it was the first time I've used it.

Hope to see new faces again next week. I'm also acutely aware that this does cater for those that want to push themselves, If anyone is put off by that we can accommodate a mix and have two ride leaders in the ride, the roads are empty of other "zwifters" we would just need another ride leader and participants that would want this.