Festive Medium Ride Thursday 27th December

Anyone participating in a club ride, whether a club member or not, must abide by the Highway Code, ride responsibility, sensibly and respect other road users at all times. Please remember your behaviour on the bike reflects on the club, even if other road users don't share the same courtesy to you.

Moderator: duncan

David Collins

Festive Medium Ride Thursday 27th December

Post by David Collins » Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:06 pm

A couple of us are heading out on Thursday to do a longish Ampleforth - Castle Howard loop as below. Any takers welcome.
Will do one or two cafe stops. There's an option to cut it down by 30k by heading back directly from Ampleforth.
Start at the usual place (Opposite the Texaco garage on Boroughbridge Road in Knaresborough) but earlier (8.30) start. Usual pace (15/17mph) depending on numbers.

https://ridewithgps.com/users/1481022/routes

Merry Christmas to all

m.morris

Re: Festive Medium Ride Thursday 27th December

Post by m.morris » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:22 pm

Hi Dave, Merry Xmas!

Any plans for this Sunday? I have a 3.5hr ride planned and thats a long time on the bike with zero chat! If so, let me know and I'll propose a route unless you have one to hand.

Cheers, Mark

David Collins

Re: Festive Medium Ride Thursday 27th December

Post by David Collins » Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:05 pm

Sorry, Mark - didn't see your message. I was racing cross yesterday so wouldn't have been available.
I'm away next weekend but hoping to get back to regular Saturday morning rides after that if others are up for it.
Cheers and Happy New Year to all