Manc Velodrome

Anyone participating in a club ride, whether a club member or not, must abide by the Highway Code, ride responsibility, sensibly and respect other road users at all times. Please remember your behaviour on the bike reflects on the club, even if other road users don't share the same courtesy to you.

Moderator: duncan

daveymorrisuk

Re: Manc Velodrome

Post by daveymorrisuk » Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:27 pm

I'll collect tonight. Ta.

daveymorrisuk

Post by daveymorrisuk » Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:29 pm

Also, did anyone else kop a load of this?

http://www.cyclingweekly.co.uk/news/lat ... hire-29009

daveymorrisuk

Post by daveymorrisuk » Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:06 pm

Hi All,

Look out for a specific email from me soon. (just need to get everyone's email addresses - DMB, Tall Shawn).

Time is creeping on and the trip is only a week or two away now.
Please have a look at the Bike Hire form and let me know what size bike and shoes you like to hire.http://www.nationalcyclingcentre.com/me ... t-form.doc

I'm afraid I can't arrange transport for you all, so please be self sufficient in this and group yourselves together as appropriate. Expect to arrive at least 40 minutes in advance of the session in order to get changed and sort your bike and shoes out.
You should take normal indoor cycling gear, gloves and helmet.
If you are hiring a bike YOU WILL NEED to hire shoes as well. DO NOT bring your own shoes expecting the velodrome to change pedals for you. THEY WILL NOT DO THIS. Sorry to be Dad, it just happens everytime.

The total cost for the session is £312 and we have 17 people going, so that's £18.35 each. Bike and shoe hire is extra and usually payable to the centre on the evening. If you can arrange bank transfer in advance it would help or cash on the night will do.

Any questions, shout now.

Thanks, really looking forward to it now.

Dave

DMB

Post by DMB » Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:34 pm

Dave - sorry just seen this. It's info@ripongardeningservices.co.uk. Cheers! Dave m-b

MikeHalmshaw

Post by MikeHalmshaw » Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:26 pm

Hi Dave

I would like a size 60 bike and size 12 shoe please. Really looking forward to it.

cheers

Mike

email just in case:

michaelhalmshaw@yahoo.com

RobBeagley

Post by RobBeagley » Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:53 pm

Dave - Many thanks for organising this.

I haven't received an email from you with your bank details - my email in case you haven't got it is rbeagley@wsbproperty.co.uk

Bike size - a 56cm please and shoe size an 11 please

Cheers Rob

benh

Post by benh » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:36 pm

Brilliant job organising this. Cheers Dave.
Bike size 60 and Shoe size 12.
Email just in case is bphotham@gmail.com

Thanks Ben

duncan
Site Admin

Post by duncan » Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:29 pm

Bike 55, shoes 9 please. Remember what happened last time? Do ypu still have the splinter?

simon.cave

Post by simon.cave » Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:40 pm

56 and 10.5 please Dave.
Will send funds by wire. Thank you.

duncan
Site Admin

Post by duncan » Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:37 pm

The Board has been updated and several post were mised off in the migration, so I have put them in this one post.

From Niall
Hi Dave,

Thanks for arranging, can I have a bike size 58 please. I have sent you the funds this morning.

We have a spare set of delta cleats so I will just stick them on my shoes for the trip. Well, hopefully remember.

I have some pictures of you racing at mk that i need to send over to you shortly too.

Is there a knaresborough contingent that wish to share a lift?

Niall

From Craig Jarratt
Hi,

Bike : 57cm
Shoes : 9.5

Cheers

Pateley car share?

From TallShawn
I sent an email, but I thought I'd post here too. I've got a van and can take 5 more people plus gear with no trouble, or 6 with a bit of a squeeze, or 4 and a bike or two. Happy to drive. We could meet at The Old Spring Well (or somewhere else, I'm not too bothered). Let me know if interested.

From me
I'll go with the Knaresborough lot