Sun 6th Nov.

Anyone participating in a club ride, whether a club member or not, must abide by the Highway Code, ride responsibility, sensibly and respect other road users at all times. Please remember your behaviour on the bike reflects on the club, even if other road users don't share the same courtesy to you.

Moderator: duncan

john.t

Sun 6th Nov.

Post by john.t » Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:51 pm

Anyone up for a blast on Sunday. Probably a few hills (Columba Classic next Sat) but a more sensible pace. Or do I have to wait for W/E to come by?

malcolm010

Re: Sun 6th Nov.

Post by malcolm010 » Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:25 pm

Will be out Sunday is it ,ripley 9.15 still ,will need a steady one after saturdays thrashing

Malcolm

Mike Hutchi

Post by Mike Hutchi » Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:08 pm

I hope to be there Sun am: expecting to get wet though........

malcolm010

Post by malcolm010 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:28 pm

just the 7 off us out for a ride ,no sighn off John T must have waited for wheel easy
I have to say the steady ride was nt much slower than the fast ride on Sat ,Tony your going well ,steve s son won all the sprints for the sighns (every village) I managed to push my usual big gear up most hills,Even finished with a bast up the last Hill up to Knox ,And in true nova style we managed to drop 2 riders on the way home
Had a great weekend riding and being Novaed both days

Malcolm

t.k.tony

Post by t.k.tony » Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:16 pm

Moderate ride 5o miles + today not to much suffering no Greg K. Weather good bet you chemo lads hope its as good a day next sataday . Malcolm only 6 out to day not 7 . Iff john t had turned up thear would have been 7(Anyone up for a blast on sunday John) only joking john . Malcolm your not going tobad your self you was out sataday with the big boys suffering I was suffering with a hang over from friday night . And good luck to the nova lads in the chemo . T .K