Tour of majorca 2011photos on line

Anyone participating in a club ride, whether a club member or not, must abide by the Highway Code, ride responsibility, sensibly and respect other road users at all times. Please remember your behaviour on the bike reflects on the club, even if other road users don't share the same courtesy to you.

Moderator: duncan

Mike Hudson

Tour of majorca 2011photos on line

Post by Mike Hudson » Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:17 pm

Some complex uploading, web codes and a bit of wizzy wig has my set of photos on the nova web site Photos tab. You can add yours i think to my page? Await Paul Caz photos of us with Stephen Roche and the apre bike Abba tribute evening

Lattern_Rouge

Re: Tour of majorca 2011photos on line

Post by Lattern_Rouge » Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:26 pm

Mike I tried to add some to your page, but it wouldn't let me.

I think you have to make it open access.

Cheers

Tony.

Mike Hudson

Post by Mike Hudson » Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:38 pm

Tony, Beyond me, i thought i had ticked the box. Perhaps you can do it when not accessing them via the web site?

Lattern_Rouge

Post by Lattern_Rouge » Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:51 pm

Mike I share your frustration I have tried twice & on both occasions I received a message telling me that the page cannot be found. I'll ask Duncan what I should do.
Great photos all the same.

But I note we are still awaiting the release of the "Film", do you think they are waiting for Christmas so that they will increase the revenue?

Cheers

Tony.

duncan
Site Admin

Post by duncan » Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:05 pm

If you make a group on picasa (an example being family but you'd put Majorca) then add the email addresses of all those who went, making sure you click to enable them to contribute. You can then share with that group and they will be able to add photos which will automatically appear on the website.